Friday 1 May 2009

I Wish I Could Knit Better



I wish I could knit better. The new Amigurumi Book that I have been looking forward to, has arrived, I really want the aubergine! I have asked my mum and she has said she will make it for me. If that goes well i am going to push her generosity and ask her to make me the hermit crab, with a really bright shell.
My other favourite in our things to do range is The Creepy Crochet Book. Problem is I can't Crochet either! I love the monkey in a fez and of course the little ninjas.
I would love to see any of these little characters made up. If you make any of them please take a photo and pop them on our facebook page . that would be marvellous!

1 comment:

rachael gardiner said...

o my word i love the crochet book!! but i cant crochet either :( this is incentive to learn!