Monday 20 April 2009

Lunchbox Bonanza

I am very pleased with myself. I have created a new sub category on the website for lunchboxes and tins, without having to ring Dan to ask him where I have gone wrong. I am feeling a tad techie, just for a minute.
I had to move all of the lunch boxes into their own sub category because there are now so many to choose from. If you take your lunch to work it is a great way to save money and be stylish at the same time!I just added a few new ones today, The Raleigh Chopper, which uses the original advertising. Batman which is going to surely be a favourite with the boys. A brand new wizard of Oz tin which replaces the smaller old version. A union Jack tin tote which would make any mod proud and finally a fantastic Pink Floyd tin showing some of their albums.There is a little puzzle attached to the Pink Floyd description, i am hoping for some replies to be sent to our facebook fan page depending on how many we get i will be sending out prizes!

No comments: