Wednesday 13 May 2009

The Cat Playhouse

We are back from our Hols, and one of the first things I have done is add the Cat Playhouse featured on The Apprentice to our website. When I mentioned it last week I had not seen the episode but I did already know that the teams had not sold it very well!

The team obviously liked it,but I think they were missing the point a tad, this is a design item, a piece of art, it has amazing detail on the inside and on the outside and should take pride of place in any design conscious home. Yes of course you can give your Cardboard box loving kitty a box with a few holes cut out of it, but then you have a box with holes in it in the middle of your living room,hardly classy.
We are stocking the Plane which has great details like a cockpit with dials and controls. We are also have the fire engine with extending ladder and detailed insides as well.
We have put one of each together in the shop , they are easy to do, with no need for glue.


No comments: