Thursday 11 June 2009

Maggie Is Back

I am so pleased the Margaret Thatcher Nutcracker is back. I have long been a collector of political satire,mostly Kitsch, cartoon and caricature pieces. I have allsorts of bits around the house, including a full set of Spitting image squeaky dog toys that i have photographed.I also have a Margaret Thatcher, John Major and Neil Kinnock toby jug among many other bits, but, still ,i had not picked up one of these to add to my collection before they sold out. This time i am going to grab one before they are all gone. I have made that mistake before with some of the George Bush things we have had, and of course they are already out of production , and now therefore collectable.






We also have had two Barack Obama things arrive today. They should be on the website by the weekend. so keep looking if you are a fan! Obama mints in a cute little collectable box and Dress your own Obama magnet set, called Obamarama, which looks like its going to be hours of fun!

No comments: