Saturday 31 January 2009

Doggie Badge Mirrors







We were on our way into the Pet Kingdom in Harrods to see if they did actually sell real live puppies, on our way there the corridors had these great images of puppy dogs in bright colours. I liked them enough to take a quick photo of the corridor, while Sam was growling at me not to. ( She was worried that we might get thrown out of Harrods and that we would never live down the shame).

The very next day we were at a Trade Fair and met the artist, she had for sale some compact mirrors with all of the images on them. A definite new line for the shop and for our website-puppy dog badge mirrors. So a week later they are for sale in the shop and we have a couple on the internet already.
Of course my favourite is the Dachshund , anyone that knows me knows that I am defiinitely going to be getting a real little dachshund of my own very soon and he is going to be the official shop mascot and hang out with me down here every day. when he arrives i'm sure I will be showing him off here and on the website as well! i can't wait.

No comments: